Agenda for roundtable discussions: ED 320 Fair Value Measurement of Non-Financial Assets of Not-for-Profit Public Sector Entities
Thursday, May 12, 2022
ED 320 Fair Value Measurement of Non-Financial Assets of Not-for-Profit Public Sector Entities proposes to add authoritative implementation guidance in AASB 13 Fair Value Measurement for application by not-for-profit public sector entities. The guidance would apply to non-financial assets not held primarily for their ability to generate net cash inflows.
AASB staff are hosting three virtual roundtables to discuss ED 320 by grouped jurisdictions:
- Roundtable 1 is for Commonwealth entities and entities in NSW and ACT, to be held on Tuesday 24 May 10am─12pm (AEST).
- Roundtable 2 is for entities in VIC, QLD and TAS, to be held on Wednesday 25 May 10am─12pm (AEST).
- Roundtable 3 is for entities in WA, SA and NT, to be held on Thursday 26 May 3pm─5pm (AEST).
The roundtables are expected to be interactive for participants to share their thoughts on some Specific Matters for Comment in ED 320. Please click here to download the agenda for the roundtables. The agenda includes:
- a summary of the proposed guidance outlined in ED 320 on some key topics;
- an indicative discussion timeline for each topic; and
- Zoom registration details for each roundtable.
Webcast: Introduction to ED 320
AASB staff prepared a webcast to provide an overview of the proposed guidance. The webcast can be accessed here. The presentation slides for the webcast can be found here.